0434359946 / 0434359973
envoyer un message
Course and current status
Since April 2007. Group leader of the "Genome Surveillance and Stability" team at the Institute of Human Genetics of Montpellier (France). Biochemistry and Cell Biology of DNA damage and replication checkpoints.
2001. Staff researcher employed by INSERM at the CNRS Institute of Human Genetics of Montpellier (France).
1997-2001. Postdoctoral fellow at the Institute Jacques Monod (Paris, France), then at the Institute of Human Genetics of Montpellier (France). Biochemistry of DNA replication in Xenopus in vitro systems.
1996. Research Assistant at the University of Oxford.
1995. PhD at the University of Oxford (England, UK). Cell cycle regulation of DNA replication in fission yeast.
- Member of Trinity College, Oxford (England, UK)
- Member of Faculty of 1000 Biology “Nuclear Structure and Function Section”
- Member of the French Society of Cell Biology
- Biography published by Marquis “Who’s Who in the World”, “Who’s Who in Healthcare and Medicine”, “ Who’s Who in Science and Engineering”.
- Academic editor at PloS One
- Member of the editorial board of faculty of Faculty of 1000 Research
- Member of the French Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (SFBBM)